page contents




If your child requires an inhaler (or nebulizer medication) to be kept in school, please have their medical provider fill out an Asthma Action Plan.


Please visit the virtual nurse's office tab to the left, or click the link below: 


 Asthma Action Plan.pdf  


***Please make sure that the parent/legal guardian signs the form

in order to give consent to administer the medication***