Class Supply List:
- Pen and/or Pencil needed Daily
- 3 Ring Binder to build portfolio (Must be kept in the classroom)
- Flash Drive (Must be kept in the classroom)
- The student will develop basic and intermediate skills utilizing desktop publishing & digital media software as a dual enrollment course in Louisiana technical school the first half of the year.
- The last half of the year; the students will utilize their desktop publishing skills to develop a portfolio of a business creating newsletters, flyers, invoices, cookbooks, brochures, and other business documents (business plan and mock LLC)
- The student will have the opportunity to take the IC3 (Internet Computer User industry certification exam) as well as the MOS industry certification exam in Publisher throughout the year. More information will be distributed throughout the year on these exams.
Students grades will be based upon:
- Daily assignments
- Individual and group projects
- Professional documentation