Class Supply List:
- Pen and/Pencil (Needed Daily)
- Highlighter (Needed Daily)
- Develop basic and intermediate knowledge of computers, the keyboard, and various software applications
(Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Desktop Publishing, and Presentations)
- Utilize touch typing in order to reach the state goal of 45 wpm with 5 or less errors in a five minute timed writing by the end of the year.
- Create error-free business documents by the end of the year.
- Earn at least one industry based certification in a MOS software: PowerPoint 2010 and/or Word 2010
Students grades will be based upon:
- Daily technique grades (how the student sits, uses hands, fingers, eyes, and posture at the keyboard)
- Daily assignments
- Timed Writings
- Special projects
Click Below to access parent letter which needs to be printed, signed, and returned for a grade.
Also, please use the Remind App to recieve notifications about the class. Click the link below for instructions: