Ms. Cifaretto (Ms. C) and Mrs. Jennifer Elmore Kindergarten B
SUPRISE BOX BEGINS MONDAY ! LOOK OUT FOR OUR BOX WITH A CLEAR DIRECTIONS
PAGE , PICK SOMETHING TO FIT IN THE BOX , SUPPLY THE 4 CLUES AND LET THE FUN
OUR SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDER CODE CAN BE FOUND ON OUR READING
TAB , BROWSE , ORDER AND LET THE READING BEGIN!!!!!
A message from the main office:
REMINDER: Please log in to the Parent Portal
and complete the two mandatory forms
(Media Release & Handbook Acknowledgement) as soon as possible!
9/12- Will be Picture Day!! Please remember to Pre-order your pictures. Uniform Dress Please.
Welcome , today we had a Fantastic First Day in K.B. !!!
We all read the story " The Kissing Hand " and brought home a special gift for you to share!
Tomorrow is a Full Day , dismissal is at 2:30. Please remember to pack snack (clear ziplock labled) and lunch.
Specials start tomorrow , please check our Specials tab, as our Gym Day is Thursday and children need to be in Gym Uniform and sneakers.
*Some helpful information found in the 2022-2023 Student and Parent
Kindergarten through 8th Grades 7:45 AM to 2:35
PM Half-days 7:45 AM to 12:30
Should the need arise to switch to Virtual Learning, please refer to the Virtual Learning Plan, located on the school website.
Kindergarten parents may walk their child to class only on the first day of school.
All students in grades K through 8 must be in full dress code upon entrance to school each day. The dress code is in effect from September through June. Uniforms may be purchased through Flynn & O’Hara at www.flynnohara.com.
• Khaki pull-on elastic waist long pants or shorts
• Long- or short-sleeved navy polo shirt (no logos)
• White or navy crew socks
• Navy V-neck cardigan (optional)
• Maroon full-zip fleece with SLG logo
• Khaki drop waist jumper or khaki 2 pleat skort, (Lands’ End or Kohl’s’ uniform skorts are allowed)
• Khaki pull-on long elastic waist pants (optional)
• Long- or short-sleeved dark navy golf shirt (no logos)
• White peter pan collar long or short-sleeve blouse may be worn with the jumper
• White or navy knee-hi or crew socks or tights
• Navy crewneck cardigan sweater (optional)
• Maroon full-zip fleece jacket with SLG logo
Boys & Girls Shoes:
Any safe, comfortable, and closed toe style, including sneakers is acceptable.
Grades K-8 Physical Education Uniform:
• Black, knee-length, mesh gym shorts with SLG logo (as seen at Flynn O’Hara)
*No Soffe shorts are allowed in place of mesh gym shorts.
• Maroon t-shirt with SLG logo (long or short sleeve)
• Solid black heavyweight sweatpants with SLG logo (as seen at Flynn O’Hara) (not tight or legging type pants)
• Solid colored crew socks in white or black
• Sneakers: white or black only (Grades 1-8)
• Maroon full-zip fleece jacket with SLG logo (Optional)
Students in grades K-5 may wear gym uniforms to school on their gym day unless directed to do otherwise.