LIST OF SUPPLIES 2022-2023
“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
***Please put all writing tools (pencils, crayons, erasers, etc.), INSIDE the pencil box--this will be a tremendous help on the first day of school***
- 1 box LARGE GALLON BAGGIES only; Please DO NOT send small baggies
- 1 box of tissues
- 12 pencils sharpened please
- 2 erasers (large enough for students to grasp)
- 1 Box of Crayons (no more than 24)
- 1 Yellow Highlighter (thin)
- 2 Thin Dry-Erase Markers--dark colors--NO THICK MARKERS, please
- 1 Pencil box for above materials--plastic & easily opened
- 1 Pocket Folder for homework (NO plastic folders please)
- 1 Green folder for Library
- 6 Glue Sticks
- 1 Composition Notebook (marble or other design) with lined paper
- Backpack --sturdy/no wheels; backpack should be able to fit a legal-sized document
- Earbuds or Headphones: must fit into iPad Air 2
- Art Smock*: an old T-Shirt works well. *Students will be painting and using other mediums that might stain clothing.
- Extra Clothing: please send a baggie of extra clothing (for your child, in case of accidents)
*Scissors will be available for use in the classroom
**NOTE: some supplies (such as glue sticks & crayons) will need to be replenished mid-year. I will send notification.
Thank you, Parents, for your help and generosity!