Welcome to the Middle School Counseling and Guidance Office
The goal of Brigantine North Middle school counseling program is to provide developmental counseling addressing academic, career and personal/social development of all students. This web page provides a description of services, resources, upcoming dates and important events.
Resources for Crisis
NEED HELP? Emergencies or life threatening situations call 911 immediately.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Substance Abuse Help (TRY-IT) 609-645-5862 ext. 4334
- SNJ Child Abuse Hot Rline 877-652-2873
- 2nd Floor Youth Helpline (Bullying, Eating Disorders, Substance Use, Dating & more) 800-222-2228
- LGBT National Hotline 888-843-4564
- Runaways/Homelessness 609-645-5899 ext. 4322
- National Human Trafficking Hotline 888-373-7888
- Domestic Violence Hotline 800-572-SAFE (7233)
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Crisis Call Center 800-273-8255 or Text ANSWER to 839863
2NDFLOOR is a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults. We are here to help you find solutions to the problems that you face at home, at school or at play.
PerformCare - 877-652-7624 - PerformCare offeres free in-home therapy for students under the age of 21 in New Jersey.
First Children Services - 888-966-0746 or email [email protected]
Mental Health and the Cornona Virus - 2 links below
*Please reach out to me by email if you or your child have questions or concerns. I will be checking my email often during this school closing.
Brigantine North Middle School
301 East Evans Blvd
Brigantine NJ 08203