1.We are here to learn.
- When someone is speaking, we listen quietly.
- We raise our hands and wait to be called on before speaking.
- Bring all the supplies you need.
- When we are learning, we focus on the subject.
- We don’t get out of our seats without permission.
- We don’t bother each other.
- We are willing to take risks to further our learning.
2. We Cooperate.
- We give help to anyone who needs it and we accept help from anyone who offers it, without making faces, expressing our disdain with body language, etc.
- We work together to solve problems.
- We ask to borrow things and say please and thank you.
- We share and say you're welcome.
3. We respect each other.
- We respect our teacher, each other, and ourselves at all times.
- We respect the property of others, as well as, our own.
- We raise our hand and wait our turn.
- We use good manners.
- We don’t insult each other.
- We don’t tease each other in a mean way.
- No put-downs!
- We keep our hands, feet, and other objects to ourselves.
- We use appropriate language.
4. Change task quickly and quietly!
- Follow the daily schedule posted each day on the board.
- Work quietly.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
5. Be responsible for you!
- Do your own work.
- Have your assignments ready when they are due.
- Keep yourself on task.
- Do your homework.
- Write down your assignments, take clear notes, and study.
If You Choose To Break A Rule:
1st – A stop card warning will be given and a reminder of the rule.
2nd – A second stop card warning will be issued.
3rd – Recess Detention and Planner signed.
4th –A behavior report filled & student will be sent to the office.
Severe disruptions will immediately be sent to the office.
Praise – Daily!
Positive notes home –Random!
Other Positive Perks –Throughout the year!
The Joy of Learning – Each day of the school year!