- Ask to see your child's planner each week. On Monday, we write down the test dates and assignments for the upcoming week. I inital when they have it correct!
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th Math - Notes to study for upcoming tests will be in the MATH NOTEBOOK. Please check the notebook with each new skill and review them daily. Most handouts etc. will be glued in the notebook. Test dates will be written in the planner. You may not have formal written homework but you should review the math notebook nightly.
- 3rd Science -(Is now a full year) Please study handouts and notes for tests in the science composition journal. Science Journals will have all needed information either written or glued. These will be sent home nightly to study with test dates dates posted in the students planners.
- Students have a GREEN class folders. Graded papers and daily work will be sent home in these folders. Check them nightly. Graded papers are usually sent home on WEDNESDAYS. Some papers may go home prior to, so check nightly.
- Please sign & return all D and F papers.
- Please call (695-6111), email me, or write if you have any questions or concerns and we can work together to help your child succeed!