Scan a Document
If you have an iphone, you can use the "notes" app to easily scan and upload a document to your google drive so you can access and upload it later in google classroom.
1. Open "Notes" on your iPhone.
2. Click the new document icon in the bottom right corner.
3. Click on the camera and then "scan document".
4. Take pictures of the pages you wish to scan. Once complete, click save. Tell it where to save: example on your google drive in a specific folder so you can find it.
5. Then click "upload" and your document will save right to your google drive! Easy peasy :)