4th Grade Supply List
- 2 large glue sticks
- 1 zipper pencil case (flexible material) for pens and pencils
- 8 Marble copy books (to be replaced as needed)- Please label as: Math, Science, Social Studies, Novel Study, Spelling Journal, Religion, and Specials
- 1 package of wide-ruled loose leaf (No college-ruled)
- 5 heavy-duty pocket folders (No trapper folders or spiral edges). Please label as: Science/Social Studies, ELA/Math, Test Folder, Take Home Folder, and Specials.
- 2 red erasable pens
- 3 erasable blue or black pens
- 10 sharpened pencils with erasers
- 1 pack of thin washable markers.
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 box 24 pack crayons
- I pair of scissors
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 containers of disinfectant wipes
- 2 handsanitizers
- 1 pack of baby wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of plastic Ziploc bags –sandwich size or larger.
- 1 yoga mat/beach towel
** CLEAR CONTACT PAPER FOR ALL WORKBOOKS!**
- Workbooks will be wrapped at home in the clear contact paper.
- NOTE: The above supplies may need to be replaced periodically throughout the year. Please have your child’s supplies and ALL personal belongings (coat, book bags, sweaters/sweatshirts) labeled with his/her name in permanent black marker.
All supplies due on the first day of school!