Some Free Resources:
- Cosmic Kids Yoga- https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga A high-quality YouTube channel focused on helping younger students get started with Yoga.
- Bit Breaker- App for iPhone and iPad- As you move left to right, the paddle moves left to right. As you jump, you can impose some power on the ball that comes towards it. The objective is you are going to hit all the tiles by moving left and right and deflecting them back up and so forth, just like in the game
- NFL Play 60- App for Iphone 4S and above or iPad 2 and above. Players run and jump in order to move their avatars through the obstacle course. Children will love creating their own characters and outfitting them with logos from their favorite American football teams.
- Funky Dance 2- App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, Need iOS 7.0 or later. Get up off that couch and get down with the Funky Bots crew! It's time to practice street dance and popping moves with Uncle G, Milo, Nayah and DJ Buda. Face off with Super Granny in The Robot Dance Challenge!
- Dungeon Runner- App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, Need iOS 8.0 or later. Turn your home workout into an old-school dungeon battle with Dungeon Runner's innovative motion-tracking gameplay!