Speech and Language expectations should be no different
than any regular classroom expectations.
The Speech and Language environment should foster
respect, hard work, and learning for all.
There are 5 key rules to follow in Speech and Language to ensure a comfortable learning environment for all:
1. Listen when someone is talking.
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Treat everyonne with kindness and respect.
4. Take care of our school and our classroom.
5. Work and play safely and quietly.