Please note, the following list of materials will be used in all classes, Science, ELA, Social Studies, Math. Students may choose to have 3 separate binders of 1” or 1 larger 3” binder. Composition books will be used in all classes, so they should be different colors to easily differentiate for different classes. In order for students to be successful students should bring the following materials:
- 1 three-ring binder (3" or larger) You can also use 1” binders for each class
- #2 pencils or mechanical pencils
- 1-2 packs of loose-leaf paper
- 3 sets of subject dividers
- 5 composition books (marble composition books preferred) - one for each class
- Colored pencils (for posters/diagrams in class)
- Pens, blue or black will work
- White out
- Red folder
- Old T-shirt for Art
- 2 packs of 3 x 5 note cards
- Computer Mice
Hopefully, this list will help to make your back-to-school shopping much easier.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to e-mail over the summer. Our email addresses are listed below should you have any questions.
We wish all of you a fun, relaxing summer. We look forward to working with both your child and you during the 2021-2022 school year.
Michelle Lombardi, Sharon Simms & Joe Sarbello
Grades 6th-8th Teachers