Science Fair Information
- Projects count for three test grades: 1 for an oral presentation in class The second test grade is for the completion of the project, and the third grade is for the execution/actual process of the science fair project.
- The Salem County Science Fair is held at the Salem Community College, this year it will be on March 11, 2020
- Students with the highest rated projects, winners of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Honorable mention, from grades 5h-8th grade will represent Elsinboro School at the fair.
- Helpful links for future science fairs, also see Science Fair A-Z, this website explains everything that makes a great project.
- We will have a Science Fair night this year on January 14th, where projects will be displayed and winners will be announced.