Welcome to the 2020 - 2021 School Year!
This year, we are entering new territory. On any given day, some of my students will be attending class remotely, and others will be attending class in person. To make this work, we need to communicate and collaborate. This will be a challenge that we will face together! Here are a few tips, whether you are attending class in person or remotely:
- Be on time. You will be informed of all Zoom meetings in OnCourse.
- Be prepared. Be sure to have all of your materials with you in class or at home
- Stay organized. This includes your workspace, your supplies, and your thoughts.
- Be flexible.
- Self-advocate. Ask questions and make sure you understand.
- Be tolerant. Not everyone thinks or does things the same way. Who knows, you might just learn something from someone who thinks differently than you do:)
- Be creative. Some of the best ideas and solutions come from the craziest, creative ideas!
This year, I will be teaching the following classes:
- 6th-grade Design & Modeling (PLTW)
- 8th-grade Introduction to Engineering (IED) (PLTW)
Please use the menu on the left for class links and resources.
Mrs. Kathy Neggia
Timberlane Middle School
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org