- Everyone begins the marking period with a grade of 100% or 100 points for homework.
- With each missing homework assignment, the grade decreases by 5% or 5 points.
- With each late homework assignment, the grade decreases 2% or 2 points.
- The overall homework grade is worth 20% of the marking period average.
- Sometimes homework will be collected and graded as a quiz. A missing homework assignment graded as a quiz will receive a 0%. A late homework assignment graded as a quiz receives a 10 point deduction.