PowerSchool Parent Portal
PowerSchool Parent Portal gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, school bulletins, lunch menus and even personal messages from the teacher.
Everyone stays connected: Students stay on top of assignments, parents are able to participate more fully in their student's progress, and teachers can use their gradebook to make decisions on what information they want to share with parents and students.
How to Log In to PowerSchool Parent Portal
1. 1. Open your Web browser to the PowerSchool Parent Portal
The Log In page appears.
2. Enter your username in the first field.
Username: Student ID # (received from school)*
3. Enter your password in the second field.
Password: (received from school)*
Note: The characters appear as asterisks (*) to ensure greater security when you log in.
4. Click Enter.
The PowerSchool Grades and Attendance page appears.
5. Do not use someone else’s password or give your password to anyone else.
6. Parents with multiple children will need to log in separately for each child.