Please click the link below for information regarding Kindergarten Graduation!
Important changes to our car rider line for the
2017-2018 School Year.
Car Rider Map
We will be taking in and letting out AT THE SAME TIME as LOMS. School will be from 8:00 – 3:00 this year. Drop-off is from 7:40 – 8:00 at SLOE and pick up begins at 3:00 in the afternoon.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow these guidelines to make sure that our car riders and buses are able to get into and out of the school in an orderly fashion.
- All parents who bring children to school in the morning and/or pick children up in the afternoon will use OLIVIA DRIVE when coming to the school and Cecil Drive when exiting the school.
- Parents may begin dropping students off for school no earlier than 7:40 AM in our car rider line. You must use the car rider line. Please do not park and walk your child.
- When dropping students off in the MORNING, parents will come down Olivia, turn onto Cecil and enter the carpool line in the second driveway past LOMS. (This is the drive you’ve used to exit in the past.) Parents will drop students off under the covered area at the corner of SLOE, loop around in front of the pavilion and alongside the LOMS gym, and exit onto Cecil. Turn left onto Cecil when you exit.
- We will be unloading on the passenger side this year, so it would be very helpful if you would have your child on that side.
- Parents who have children at both LOMS and SLOE will drop the middle schoolers off first and then get in the SLOE carpool line to drop off the elementary students. (LOMS car rider procedures are on their web site.)
- When picking children up in the afternoon, all SLOE (and LOMS) carpool parents MUST use OLIVIA DRIVE to enter the carpool line. The line will begin at the corner of Blades Dr. and Cecil Dr. and stretch down Olivia Dr. When in line, please be considerate of the homeowners and not block their individual driveways. There will be a school representative on duty to assist with traffic flow, and s/he will let you know when it is OK to enter campuses to pick up your children. The routes will be the same in the afternoon as they were for morning drop-off.
- Dismissal begins at 3:00 but will be interrupted each day as buses arrive on campus to allow bus riders to load.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UP WITH EVENTS GOING ON AT OUR SCHOOL:
School Hours for 2017 - 2018
Carpool Drop-off: 7:40 - 8:00
Tardy Bell: 8:00
Car Rider Pick-up: 3:00
Buses dismissed beginning at 3:00
Pay Supply Fee Online
Click below to see our 2015-16 School Report Card
School Report Card.pdf
Homework Louisiana offers FREE online tutoring and academic resources from Tutor.com for Louisiana residents from kindergarten students through adult learners. Get help in math, science, social studies or English from a live tutor. The services can be accessed from a Louisiana public library, from your home computer or from your mobile device.
Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect
Call 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll free 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Toolbox for building better relationships 2017 2018.docx
The Five Love Languages.pdf