GOSPEL REFLECTIONS GRADES 7/8
Reflections are due by 11:59 PM on Wednesday.
Late work (up until 3 PM on Friday) will receive half credit.
Each reflection must...
- Be a minimum of 2 paragraphs
- Include your name, class, and the date of the Gospel
- Be submitted through Teams on or before the due date
Things to think about as you listen to or read the Gospel...
What word or phrase jumps out at you? (Explain why!)
What’s the point of the Gospel? What is being communicated?
Imagine what it would be like to be a part of the story.
Can you connect something in the Gospel to your own life or modern times?
- If you go to Mass, include examples from the Homily.
- Less Recap! More Reflection!
- This is a graded assignment, so make sure you hand in your very best work!
Daily Readings (Click "Daily Readings" on the top of the page. Then click on the calendar icon.):