Library Rules and Procedures
- Bring your Chrome book, agenda and a pencil to library each week.
- You may borrow TWO library books each week.
- If you've finished reading the book before your next library period, you may return it any day during homeroom to borrow another book.
- You will not be permitted to check out a book until all books are returned.
- You can renew a book as often as you like unless someone has placed a hold on it.
- You may place holds on books.
- Enter through the back door, Exit through the front door! Weird, I know!
- If classwork is not completed in class then it must be completed for homework.
- If you have instrument lessons, you are responsible for all work missed and you MUST tell me you will be missing class.
- Be kind and respect one another.