Instructors: LtCol Tubbs, GySgt Sylvester
REMIND: Text: 81010
Message: @rotcbloc (for students and parents)
Message: @kkd39a (for parents only)
WHS MCJROTC Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/wildcatcompany
Mission Statement: Walker High School Marine Corps JROTC seeks to challenge our cadets daily to embody the Marine Corps Core Values, Leadership Traits and Leadership Principles in order to instill value of citizenship, service to the United States, personal responsibility, and a sense of accomplishment.
Uniform Video: https://youtu.be/3mOZ8v_yN1A
- Weekly Schedule: The weekly schedule will be published soon. Working the COVID-19 Phase 2 measures.
- Major Assessments. Weekly Uniform Inspections (Thursday): 40%
- Assess for Accuracy. Weekly POI Quiz (Wednesday, Uniform PT (Friday), Military Bearing (Daly): 35%
- Participation / Completion. Rainbow PT (Monday), Demonstrated Leadership (Daily), Assignment Completion (As Required): 10%
- End of Semester Assessment. This is the Final PFT + EOC Test or Project: 15%
- Leadership Traits (JJ DID TIE BUCKLE):
- Leadership Principles:
- Be technically and tactically proficient.
- Know yourself and seek self-improvement.
- Know your Marines and look out for their welfare.
- Keep your Marines informed.
- Set the example.
- Ensure that the task is understood, supervised, and accomplished.
- Train your Marines as a team.
- Make sound and timely decisions.
- Develop a sense of responsibility among subordinates.
- Employ your command in accordance with its capabilities.
- Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions