WEEK of 12/10
- We have a 12:30 dismissal on 12/11.
- We have a 12:00 dismissal on 12/21 with Winter Break following until we return on 1/2/19.
- I would like to have a Christmas breakfast on the 21st.
JOIN REMIND: Text @74ea34 to 81010
- We will begin Chapter 4 this week: Multiplying Decimals.
- We also use Prodigy, ST Math, and xTra Math to reinforce what we have been learning. All of these can be done at home for practice.
- We have begun The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Each week we read several chapters and respond to the text, we write short responses, and discuss key story elements.
- We will be working on 2 articles weekly on Achieve 3000.
- We are discussing the age of exploration and stidying Christmas around the World.
- We are learning about force and motion in the classroom and in STEAM we are creating a car that will keep an egg safe on impact.