- In order to register your child in the East Rutherfords School District, a copy of their most recent immunization record must be provided as well as a current physical exam.
- Requirements of the New Jersey Department of Education and the East Rutherford Board of Education mandate that the forms outlined below must be completed by September 1, in order for your child to enter East Rutherford School Districts. Documents below are given directly to the school nurse.
Health History form to be completed by a parent or guardian.
- A recent Physical Examination form completed by a physician
- An Immunization Form from your physician with up to date immunizations
- Any other Medical Concerns Form (if your child has additional medical issues, such as diabetes, Asthma, allergies, etc.)
Required Immunizations for NJ School:
Please click on link below for appropraite grade level requirements:
- Any medication that is to be given in school, whether OTC (over the counter) or prescription, requires the authorization of a physician and guardian. Please note that the school nurse is not permitted to dispense medication to your child unless you have the proper form on file in your child's health office. Additionally, medication forms MUST be renewed each school year.
- If you administer medication to your child before he/she comes to school, which could affect their performance, please send in a note to the teacher.
- Please review East Rutherford Board of Education Policy regarding the administration of medication while in school.
- Printable forms are found on the School Nurse Website or you can contact the school for a Registration Package