Week of 1/13/20
- Please try to log on to ABC Mouse, we are going to try to take the students to the computer lab next week.
- Tomorrow 1/14/20 there is a funeral, we will be using the side entrance for arrival.
- Pretzel money is due by Wednesday $1 for snack on Friday.
- https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=638483 This is the scholastic book order link for this month. From our Holiday orders we were able to purchase new games and books for the classroom. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
For Catholic Schools Week please look at the flyer that went home. We have a lot of activities for the students.
- On Monday 1/27-you may come to lunch with your child. If you cannot make it you may choose to send an aunt, uncle, grandparent, or relative (Older than 18). Lunches will be served as detailed in the schedule. Bookfair will be open that day!
- This year our class theme is “LOVE”. For Tuesday 1/28- Students appreciation day the students dress in a white shirt with red hearts and black pants (Legging, Sweatpants or jeans) They can be used again for Valentines Day!
I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing Christmas Break. Tomorrow January 2nd is a casual day for students-EAGLES day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Friday, we have ½ day dismissal 12:30pm for full time students-11:30am for ½ day students- No Pretzels on Friday- Please pack a snack.
We would love to Welcome our new families to our classroom❤
Here is our schedule for preschool, crazy busy but we do it for the kiddos.💕
- Dec 4- Rudolph pj day- Spanish tour @ 10am
- Dec 5 -Pitman theatre trip
- Dec 6th- ½ day dismissal with 9am mass
- Dec 9th- Cinemark Movie trip 8:30am- Frozen pj day
- Dec 10th-11th-Secret Santa Shop
- Dec 11th 9am- Mystery reader with Craft
- Dec 13th-Myster reader-Romans Bd celebration
HB Jesus 9:30-10:30am at school cafeteria
- Dec 16th- Class Party @ 10am- Christmas show @ 630pm
- Dec 17th-Polar express day- Brady Bd celebration
- Dec 18- Grinch day wear green
- Dec 19th Peyton Bd-9:30 Celebration
- Dec20th-11:am Mystery reader Ella’s Grandparents from North Carolina
If you have any questions please let us know. If anything changes will let you know. Merry Christmas ❤
Week of Decemebr 2nd
- Frank our elf arrived today, hopefully he will only give Santa good news. 😊
- Pretzel money due Wednesday ($1)
- On Wednesday we will have a red pj day for preschool-They will be seeing Rudolph the red nose reindeer
- On Thursday we have our class trip to Pitman Theatre-Students arrival is at normal time(7:50am)
Parents and chaperone can meet us at the school at 9:15am- the bus leaves promptly at 9:30am
Students are to wear their school uniform.
- On Friday we will attend mass at 9:00am (weather permitting) we have ½ day / normal dismissal for half day students @ 11:30am and a 12:30 dismissal for full day students.
- Scholastic orders arrived and will be distributed this week.
Frozen movie ticket money needs to be in as soon as possible. We will meet at the movie theater at 8:30 in the morning next Monday December 9th. We will be dressing in our Frozen pajamas that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do not have a frozen pj set any comfy pj will do.
Today we discussed the beginning of Advent. The children made Advent wreaths in class and we colored our first candle. This will stay in class until the 20th, then they will be sent home.
As always if you have any questions or concerns please send me a text or email. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!😁
Ps- Please check your email everyday in December. This is our busiest month as we try to make this a memorable time for our class❤
Monday 18th -Make-up pictures
Cathedral Kitchen donation due November 20th – PreK is responsible for paper towels
Send in a family photo (it will be used for our November Bulletin Board and sent back at the end of the month)
Pretzel Money $1.00 due this Wednesday and student will receive pretzel on Friday
Our Thanksgiving Breakfast is this Friday at 9:00am @the Main school Cafeteria
We ask everyone to RSVP to make sure we have enough food and seating available. Please click on the link below.
Our SavAround Coupon books are available in our classroom $25 per book over $100’s in savings
November 27th -Prayer Service 9am in the worship center. ½ day dismissal for all students.
November 28th-29th Thanksgiving Break (school closed)
Thursday, December 5th- Pitman Theater Trip- Bus leaves at 9:30am
Friday December 6th ½ day
Monday December 16th -Christmas party @10am Classroom
Friday, December 20th- ½ day Christmas recess begins (school closed)
Hello everyone ,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here are a few reminders for this week. October 21st, 2019
*This month our community helpers are firefighters If you know anyone who would like to come in and be a mystery reader as a firefighter please contact me or Mrs Zappala.
*Please remember pretzel money is due by Wednesday, that is when we place our orders, for delivery on Friday.
***Please remember to send your child in with a drink every day. We have a water cooler in the worship center for refills.*******
- Picture day-Wednesday October 2, 2019- Each student needs to fill out and return the picture order forms that we placed in your child’s folder. They must wear their Holy Angels uniform.
- We have mass on Friday October 4th at 9am at St Patrick’s church. Our class will be attending. Everyone is welcome to attend. Dismissal will be at 12:30pm for full day students. ½ day students’ dismissal will be at 11:30am. There are no hot lunches provided for that day. Please pack an extra snack for your child.
- Pretzels Money- The school orders pretzels on Wednesday afternoon for delivery on Friday. Please send in your child order by Wednesday to ensure they receive a pretzel on Friday. We will not be able to fill any late orders.
Class trip- Our fall trip will be to Mood’s farm. Wednesday October 16th We are providing a bus for our trip. I am looking forward to great time with our students and families. Please send in your forms as soon as possible. The cost of the trip is $30.00 total, this includes 1 student and 1 adult. If more than one parent is attending just send in an extra $8.00. This covers the cost of Moods farm. The children wear their school uniforms on the trip. You may pack a snack or drink for your child. We will return to school and they will have lunch.