Week of 5/27-5/29
CONTINUE TO PRACTICE YOUR SONGS FOR PROMOTION DAY!!!
SUMMER SAFETY WEEK!
Since this is our last week of school and we are about to head into summer we will focus this week on summer safety.
1. Lets start off with "sun safety". Watch this video all about sun safety.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2wE5dVx3Y. Try and sing along with Guy and his Dog.
ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET
Now that it's nice aoutside, enjoy time riding your bicycle but remember ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!
3. Get Epic - Listen to the story "Curious George Rides a Bike". Does George follow the rules of bike safety?
or listen on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxktwimOQ9U
4. Father's Day Project - Please continue to work on your Father's Day Project.
5. FINALLY, WE HAVE BUTTERFLIES!!! I will take a video and email it to everyone to see. Please complete the last stage of our buttelfies and draw a pretty picture of a butterfly. Remember both wings need to be exactly the same. Butterfly-life-cycle-observation-free-printable-.pdf
1. Today we will talk about "Pool Saftey" since we will all be swimming in a pool this summer. Click on the attached link and then color in the page on pool saftey.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV8jZmeAGY0, swimming safety.png, water safety.jpg
2. Get Epic - Read the story "Jumping in the Pool" Do you have courage like Herbie Bear?
3. We will finish off our Summer Safety Week with "Beach Safety" Click on the attached link "Milo Goes to the Beach" to learn about beach safety and then complete the beach safety booklet and picture find. beach safety.pdf , summer safety.png
4. Finally we are saying Goodbye to Preschool and Hello to Kindergarten. Fill out the attached questionairre about some of your favorite preschool memories. When you're finished mount it on a piece of construction paper to save as a keepsake to look back on. preschool -kindergarten questionairre(2).png