Week of 4/6-4/8
Continue to do the daily assignments everyday on the home page of my eboard
As we enter into Holy week, we will read some bible stories as we prepare for Easter. Holy Week started on Palm Sunday and ends on Easter Sunday. We will read some stories about
the Last Supper on Holy Thursday, how Jesus died on the cross for us on Good Friday and how we celebrate Jesus as he rose from the dead on Easter Sunday.
1. Since it is a short week , we will not start a new letter. We are going to review some letters already learned. Today we will review the sound and how to write the letter "Yy". Practice writing the letter "Yy" on your wipe off card and complete the attached worksheets. Since you know almost all your letters try and write the following "Yy" words; yet,yes,yam,yak. Take a picute and send to me so I can see your great work. letter Y.pdf , Uppercase Y.pdf , Y words.pdf.
2. Use Epic! to read "Happy Easter, Little Hoo". If you can please stop the book before you turn the page so you can ask your child "where are the eggs?" Have them use positional words to answer such as; over,under,in,on,behind & next to.
3. Continue learning ordinal numbers. Complete attached worksheet. ordinal #'s.pdf
4. Find all the hidden Easter eggs. Count and color the picture. easter egg hunt.pdf .
5. As we prepare for Holy Week, please read "Jesus Dies" Bible Story. Jesus Dies.pdf . There is also a YouTube video to watch for Palm Sunday that just passed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-39h0xYqdE&feature=youtu.be
6. Easter Bunny craft. Cut out each of the ovals for the body of the bunny. Draw a face and glue on to contruction paper. See flipgrid for an example. Easter Bunny craft.png
1. Today we will review the sound and how to write the letter "Jj". Practice writing the letter "Jj" on your wipe off card and complete the attached worksheets. Since you know almost all your letters try and write the following "Jj" words; jet,jam,June,July. Take a picute and send to me so I can see your great work. Letter J-1.pdf. J words-2.pdf, Letter J-1.pdf
2. Practice writing your numbers 1-10. Color the Easter bunnies. Complete the attached worksheet. Trace 1-10.pdf
3. Please read "Jesus Rises" Bible Story Jesus Rises.png .There is also a youTube video to watch for the Last Supper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SigoALSS1R8&feature=youtu.be
4. Please read "Go and Tell" Bible Story Go & Tell bible story.png and listen to "God Gave us Easter". Color "Jesus is Alive" color by numbers. Please read to your child the passage (John 20) on the worksheet. Jesus is alive color by numbers.pdf
5. Stain Glass craft - Using painters tape make a cross in the middle of a white piece of paper. Using different color finger paint, paint all around the cross, mixing some of the colors. When dry peel off the painters tape to see your masterpiece. Example will be on flipgrid. Send me a picture of completed project.
6. Do "I Am Special" religion pages 97-100. Read wake-Up-Time and on next page color Easter Basket.Then read Easter Jelly Bean Prayer, Color Happy Easter and on other 1/2 of page make a flower garden to show new life and create a Happy Easter card for someone special! Easter-1.pdf, Easter-2.pdf , Jelly bean , Easter-4.pdf prayer.png
7. Use Epic! Read "The Easter Egg Farm"