Welcome to 7th Grade Mathematics! Although I am not teaching Math this year, here is some advice!
Please bring with you each day:
- Positive Attitude
- 1 1/2" or larger binder for Math
- Paper for binder or notebook
- Pencils and extra pencils
- Pencil sharpener and erasers
- Assignment book
- NO COMPLAINING
- NO QUITTING
Math Binder Check Guidelines:
- Binders should be divided into 3 organized sections:
1. Math Minutes
3. Daily Work
Please Remember to:
- Date each page in the binder.
- Have completed notes and assignments in each section.