Homework week of 10/14 to 10/18
M-Study, POW due Friday-Study for Test Tuesday!
W-Finish their calculations: Find the total for the table and divide it by 3
Find the cost of YOUR meal only. Calculate tip and tax
TH-POW due Friday, Practice A #13-15
F-Practice Puzzle 3.1
Welcome to 7th Grade Mathematics! I will be working with Ms. Blain teaching Math this year, and here is some advice!
Please bring with you each day:
- Positive Attitude
- 1 1/2" or larger binder for Math
- Paper for binder or notebook
- Pencils and extra pencils
- Pencil sharpener and erasers
- Assignment book
- NO COMPLAINING
- NO QUITTING
Math Binder Check Guidelines:
- Binders should be divided into 3 organized sections:
1. Math Minutes
3. Daily Work
Please Remember to:
- Date each page in the binder.
- Have completed notes and assignments in each section.