*Math This Week *
Mon: POW due Fri. - Pi Contest Thurs.
Tues: POW (Fri) Task Cards due tomorrow
Wed. Puzzle Clue w/s due Friday
Thurs. Study; Pow due tomorrow
Fri. Study Guide Due Tuesday
Calculating percent increase and decrease
Previous Assignments that should be completed:
4.1 Journal Pages 67-70
4.2 Solving Inequalities
IXL T-1, 2
Welcome to 7th Grade Mathematics! I will be working with Ms. Blain teaching Math this year, and here is some advice!
Please bring with you each day:
- Positive Attitude
- 1 1/2" or larger binder for Math
- Paper for binder or notebook
- Pencils and extra pencils
- Pencil sharpener and erasers
- Assignment book
- NO COMPLAINING
- NO QUITTING
Math Binder Check Guidelines:
- Binders should be divided into 3 organized sections:
1. Math Minutes
3. Daily Work
Please Remember to:
- Date each page in the binder.
- Have completed notes and assignments in each section.