Welcome to our class webpage! This page will be updated throughout the school year. It is designed to provide you with helpful information and resources.
Welcome back from Winter Break!!!!
Here's what's happening in our classroom!
Reading: Key Ideas in Literature Describing Characters in Plays (Character Traits)
Math: Ch. 6 Fractions Continued
Science: How do Living things interact with their Environment?
Social Studies: Let's Learn about Florida Natives of Florida
Notes to parents:
- Please take a look at your child's planner each night. Please sign or intial the planner after you have verified that your child has completed their homework and you have looked over the days events.
- Your child's planner is our best source of communication. It is a wonderful place to ask a question or jot down a quick note.
- Please write a note in your child's planner if they are going home a different way than they normally do, this includes clubs. Doing this greatly helps issues from arising at dismissal time.
- Your child may bring a healthy snack for morning snack time and a water bottle for PE. Please insure that your child's water bottle is labeled with their name.
- If your child is attending a club please be sure to make a note of it in their planner.
Important upcoming dates:
January 8th Back to School (Welcome Back!!)
January 11th PTO Meeting
January 15th Martin Luther King Day (No School)
January 26th Frosty Run