Lakeside Media Center
Resources & Procedures
Library Catalog - Browse the Library Catalog
Here you can browse to see what a large selection of both fiction and non-fiction books that are available for you to check-out.
- We ask that you enter and use the LMC in a quiet respectful manner.
- No food or drink permitted. This includes gum and candy.
- Quiet working voices are permitted with respect to others.
- No running and carrying on at the windows.
- All bookbags and coats are not permitted beyond the circulation desk area.
- All students should come with a pass from their teacher during regular class times unless they are coming with their classroom teacher.
- It is highly suggested that teachers call if they are planning on sending more than 2 students to get books or to use computers, they may not always be available because of classes.
- All students must sign-in the library log book if going beyond the circulation desk.
- It is not necessary to sign-in when just dropping off books.
- Students may take out a total of 2 books for 2 weeks. Individual class projects may allow more than 2 weeks.
- We do not charge overdue fees, however we feel the students should be responsible to bring their books back on time.
- If the students has an overdue book or an outstanding fine - they will be blocked from checking out additional books, until the book due is returned or the lost book fine is paid.
- We make ever effort to allow students to borrow books and hope they will learn to be become responsible library patrons.