Type Text Here
What I Expect:
I expect your child to be respectful towards me and their classmates
I expect your child to give me their best effort everyday
I expect your child to be a positive leader and follow classroom and school rules
I expect cooperation, communication, and support at home from my parents.
What You Can Expect:
You can expect my best effort everyday
You can expect me to be available; to listen, to talk, and to help you when needed
You can expect me to find ways to teach your child in a way that fits their learning style
Please let’s remember the expectations:
- Please be prompt to class.
- Please be dressed for success wearing your uniform to prepare our future leaders for the workforce.
- Please have all materials so everyone can be actively engaged in discussions.
- Please raise your hand to minimize distractions to the learning environment.
- Be respectful by following directions while others are speaking.
Below you will find information to access me via Remind. In addition, my email address is also available for your use of contact. Google classroom will be used for students to access assignments, upload assignments, and complete assessments.
For contacting me, please use my Remind information: text class code bjes5t to 91010
Email: [email protected]