Welcome to Mrs. Angela Robinson’s ELA/Social Studies!!!!
I am Angela Robinson and I would like to welcome you to 4th Grade ELA and Social Studies this year at Carver Elementary. My classroom theme is S.E.A.S.- Successfully Educating All Students. Our school is currently Under Construction building the tools for success within our students each day. This is my 8th year teaching and my second year with Carver Elementary. I enjoy reading, writing poetry, and traveling with my family. I am looking forward to working with and helping to build your child into a brighter future this year this year. I will do my best to keep your child engaged, high-spirited, and eager to learn. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns by email or on Remind. My contact information is listed below for each individual 4th grade homeroom. Please be sure you join the homeroom for your student. This year we will be introducing many new and exciting things to your babies. Let's make the 22-23 school year one of the best!!!!!
Tips for Success
- Students will have ELA homework daily-please check their binders and make sure they are returned daily
- Students need to read/review their Social Studies lessons nightly
- Please allow your child 30 minutes nightly to read (It helps with their fluency)
- Attendance will be key to keep students on track with skills
- Communicate through Remind any questions or concerns with homework
- My conference times are Monday and Wednesday between 9:10-10:10
- We will begin instruction as soon as students hit the door, so please ensure they get proper rest
Let’s Geaux Cougars !!!!!
Mrs. Angela Robinson
Email: [email protected]
Robinson's Homeroom- @fek84g
Heckard's Homeroom - @a748kf