Welcome to 3C!
Welcome to third grade! Are you as excited as I am? I know that you may be nervous, too, and that’s okay. At school, one of our jobs is to keep you safe. We have worked really hard to come up with the best plan to keep you safe and to keep you learning. I know school will look differently than last year, but I am excited that you are here and I will do my very best to make this a wonderful experience for you!
To assist in your third grade classroom adventures, please label the following with your name, and bring them to school with you-
* 1 backpack that will fit your winter coat
* 1 towel or yoga mat to sit on during our outside “mask breaks”
* 1 pair of headphones/earbuds for your chromebook in a bag
* 1 extra face mask to be kept in your backpack until needed
* 1 healthy snack every day (in a container that can be thrown away or
something that is prepackaged)
* 1 package of crayons and/or colored pencils (no more than 24 count)
* 3 sharpened pencils (each labeled with your name or a sticker)
* 1 hand held pencil sharpener
* 1 plastic pencil box to hold the above items It must be able to be cleaned.
I will supply the rest!
See you soon!
Extra Practice Websites:
Please reach out with any questions or concerns!