Welcome to ART!
"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"
CREATE AN ART STUDIO AT HOME
Have available art materials for your child, such as paper, crayons, pencils, colored pencils, erasers, glue stick and scissors for them to access for free drawing and use of imagination and creativity and see where it takes them.............sky is the limit!
Mrs. Sona Santagato
Art Teacher Kiel School
1. www.sesamestreet.org Click on the Art tab
2. ABCYA.... www.abcya.com To practice color, shapes and patterns
Click on appropriate Grade Level
Scroll to Skill tab
Click on these lessons:
Color, Draw and Paint
Shapes and Colors Bingo
Magic Mirror Paint
3. www.crayola.org Free printable coloring pages
8. http://toytheater.com/category/art Great website to learn about digital art and important math concepts. There are games about other subjects too-Math, Lanuage Arts, Music,...
11. 52 Weeks of Creative Ideas.pdf
12. https://pbskids.org/ Videos and games for lower elementary grades
Click on Art Studio
Click on Hero Maker
13. www.artforkidshub.com Excellent! Fun interactive website with great art ideas
14. www.kidsfront.com Step-by-step simple drawing lessons
15. www.kinderart.com The name sounds like it's just for younger students , however this website has ideas for all levels.
16. www.colormandala.com If you love coloring this is a great place to go and find a piece to color your heart out!
17. www.teachkidsart.com Great art project ideas. 100's of ideas of projects you can work on at home. Tessellations, recycled sculptures, fancy lettering, origami/paper-folding, and more!
18. www.drawingnow.com Tons of drawing tutorials for students of all ages to practice drawing all different things- popular cartoon, movie and video game characters, animals, manga, anime and people.