Welcome to Ms. Brittany and Mrs. Tina's
337-667-6700 Ext. 2626
Class News for Week of: 10/15-10/19
1. Book Character Day Parade capes will be sent home Monday October 15! They will be worn to school on Friday, October 26.
2.. Thursday 10/18- Parent Teacher Conference from 3:30-6:30. I have contacted/sent home notes with times for each parent.
*Note: Parent-teacher conferences are very important. Please make every effort to attend! If for some reason you are unable to attend, please let me know at your earliest convenience.
2. Friday 10/19: ***NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS*** (Teacher inservice will be taking place)
Week of 10/22-10/26- Red Ribbon Week
3. Grandparents' Day and Book Character Day is on Friday, Oct. 26 (More information will be given soon!)
*A Special Note to Parents/Guardians:
Thank you for entrusting your child to me. I promise to do my best every day to be a positive companion for your child as they begin their journey in the wonderful world of learning! I know we will have an amazing year as we all learn and grow together!
A few important reminders for parents:
Please be sure to check your child's folder daily for any important updates or upcoming school activities/events.
- I highly recommend visiting the links on our website's Main Menu. These are optional, but provide more fun home learning activities that connect with what we are learning at school during the week!
- Naptime blankets/towels/etc. will be sent home each Friday to be washed. Please send back to school on the following Monday :)
- As always, feel free to contact me at any time for questions or concerns!