RC US II
1. The Progressive Era
2. Emerging World Power (WWI included)
3. The Roaring Twenties
4. The Great Depression & New Deal
6. Cold War & Post-War America
7. Civil Rights
8. JFK/LBJ Social Change & Cold War
9. Nixon & the 1970s
10. Reagan to Clinton
11. New Century – W. Bush, Obama & Trump
Tests/Projects/Essays = 100 points
Quiz/Writing Assignments = 50 points
Classwork/Homework = 20 points
Participation/Preparation = 10 points
1. Respect is the most important! Respect each other, your teacher and your school.
2. All students should be seated and ready to begin class when the bell rings. A student late toc lass 3 times will receive a teacher detention. I will also contact parents if lateness to class becomes persistent. Class ends with the teacher’s dismissal. You must remain in your seat until the bell rings! Failure to do so will result in an after school detention.
3. All students are expected to bring their notebook/binder, pen/pencil and laptop to class every day. Being prepared is essential to your success in my class!
4. All students are expected to follow all school policies especially with respect, tardiness, attendance and academic honesty.
5. Sleeping and cell phone use during my class is unacceptable.
Make-up work will be done as per school policy which is one makeup day for each day of your absence. Any late homework will be deducted 10 points for each day it is late. After 5 days, the assignment grade is a zero. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to see me when you are absent!
It is my job to help you learn. I am available before and after school for extra help!
Please join Remind 101 if you have not done so already. Text @rcusii to the number 81010
We will use Google Classroom daily!