Welcome to our class webpage! This page will be updated throughout the school year. It is designed to provide you with helpful information and resources.
Here's what's happening in our classroom!
Reading: Novel study on Wonder
Math: Ch. 13 Area and perimeter
Science: Earth Science- What are renewable and nonrenewable resources
Social Studies: Florida Pirates
Notes to parents:
- Please take a look at your child's planner each night. Please sign or intial the planner after you have verified that your child has completed their homework and you have looked over the days events.
- Your child's planner is our best source of communication. It is a wonderful place to ask a question or jot down a quick note.
- Please write a note in your child's planner if they are going home a different way than they normally do, this includes clubs. Doing this greatly helps issues from arising at dismissal time.
- Your child may bring a healthy snack for morning snack time and a water bottle for PE. Please insure that your child's water bottle is labeled with their name.
- If your child is attending a club please be sure to make a note of it in their planner.
Important upcoming dates:
May 24th 4th grade awards (9:30 am please come a little early to sign in at the office.)
May 25th-May 30th Early Dismissal