Welcome to our class webpage! This page will be updated throughout the school year. It is designed to provide you with helpful information and resources.
Here's what's happening in our classroom!
Math: Area and Perimeter (test this week)
Notes to parents:
- Please take a look at your child's planner each night. Please sign or intial the planner after you have verified that your child has completed their homework and you have looked over the days events.
- Your child's planner is our best source of communication. It is a wonderful place to ask a question or jot down a quick note.
- Please write a note in your child's planner if they are going home a different way than they normally do, this includes clubs. Doing this greatly helps issues from arising at dismissal time.
- Your child may bring a healthy snack for morning snack time and a water bottle for PE. Please insure that your child's water bottle is labeled with their name.
- If your child is attending a club please be sure to make a note of it in their planner.
*Students are responsible for writing their homework in their planners each day. *
Important upcoming dates
March 9-10 Iready testing Math
March 11th PBS Celebration
March 12th Field Day, Movie on the lawn, End of the Quarter
March 13th Teacher Duty Day
March 16th-2oth Spring Break
March 23rd back to School