Hello Friends in 3L!
I am so very excited to work with you this year.
I would like to take the opportunity to tell you a bit about myself . . .
- I studied at Muhlenberg College (BA) and Rider University (Grad).
- I played college softball - "Go Mules"!
- I live in PA with my husband Barry (a professor at MCCC), my three daughters (Samantha & Natalie, 13 years old, and Alexandra, 10 years old), and our silly dogs, Luke and Molly.
- I love chocolate and coffee - but not chocolate coffee!
- My favorite kids movie is "Ratatouille".
- I love to dance with my daughters and my students!
- I feel incredibly happy when I am painting, drawing, coloring...creating.
- I enjoy baking with my daughters, shopping, reading (historical fiction is my favorite), and relaxing and laughing with family and friends.
I am thrilled to get to know each of you this year and to start your adventure in 3rd grade! I know it will be an amazing and memorable year ahead.