Second Chance Learning Guidelines:
- Students may redo one quiz or test per marking period.
- Exclusions include quarterlies/unit exams.
- Students must have a specific minimum completion of homework, classwork, and review materials, with the appropriate work, for the specific content in order to be eligible for the retake on that content.
- Students must have made a good-faith effort to complete the original assessment, which includes timely and thoughtful completion of work and appropriate use of class time and resources, to be eligible for the retake.
- Student’s grade will be the calculated average of the original assessment and the reassessment.
Below you will find the complete document for the CHS Math department for the third marking period: