I understand that your child comes to me with unique experiences, interests and learning style. My goal is to truly know your child well and use this knowledge to guide, support and motivate him or her. I believe that good teaching requires continual professional development, personal reflection and collaboration. I value parent involvement at every level and encourage you to partner with me to give your child the most powerful and joyous learning experience possible.
Spanish classroom rules:
- Be on time. Inform staff if not attending class.
- Respect each other and each other’s property, keep your hands to yourself.
- Use appropriate language at all times.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
- Follow instructions when given.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your ability.
- Ask permission befor getting out of your seat.
- The bell does not dismiss the class, Spanish Staff dismisses the class.
1st marking period we will be working on:
Days of the Week
Months of the Year