"Got Oxygen? THANK A PLANT"
Garfield Park Academy
horticulture is the science and art involved in the cultivation, propagation, processing and marketing of ornamental plants, flowers, turf, vegetables, fruits, and nuts.
HORTICULTURE CLASSROOM RULES
- Be on time. Inform staff if not attending class.
- Respect each other and each other’s property.
- Use appropriate language. NO CURSING, NO RAPPING.
- Follow instructions when given and complete assignments to the best of your ability.
- NO arrangements may be made for other students or staff without PERMISSION.
- You are responsible for your work area. Common area clean up is done, BY EVERYONE, upon completion of project.
- DO NOT leave the room until you are dismissed.
- You may not use the phone or computer unless directed by staff.
- You may not take anything unless directed by staff.
10. Report unsafe conditions to staff.
11. The bell does not dismiss the class, Horticulture Staff dismisses the class.
12. No Horseplay (wrestling, spraying water, throwing supplies, hands in pond )
For Current Flower Promotions email: email@example.com