Mrs. Maycumber's Fourth Grade Class
Welcome to 4th Grade for the 2020-21 school year. I am so excited to have your child in my class this year. This website will give you lots of information. Be sure to explore this site and let me know if you have any questions.
**If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
How can you help your child at home?
- Practice the multiplication tables with your child regularly.
- Play mental math games. (ie: Who can add the numbers on license plates the quickest?)
- Practice telling time and thinking about elapsed time. (ie: How much time until my TV show begins/ends?)
- Read to and with your child.
- Ask your child to read, and then summarize what they read.
- Have your child keep a journal or log of some kind - it can include writing, poetry, drawings, clippings. (Like a scrapbook, it can be about anything!)
- Please check your child’s binder for graded work and classwork.
- Check your child's Dojo every day to discuss behaviors.