Welcome Students and Parents!!
Bus Number and Stop Information:
TES Monthly Newsletter: https://tfe.leeschools.net/our_families/newsletters
Link to School Flyers: https://app.peachjar.com/flyers/all/schools/65111
Leader In Me -
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin With The End In Mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek First To Understand Then To Be Understood
7. Sharpen The Saw
Notes to Parents:
- Take a look at your child's planner each night. Please initial at the bottom after you have verified fluency has been completed and looked over the day's events. It is a great place to jot a quick note or write a question for me.
Please write in your child's planner if he/she has a different way of going home than normal (including clubs). It helps greatly to keep from any issues arising at dismissal time. Thanks!
- Your child may bring a healthy snack (for themselves only) for morning snack time and a water bottle labeled with his/her name on it for PE.
- We use a computer program everyday that requires headphones for each student. Please send in a pair with your child's name on it for them to leave at school to use.
As always, please contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns!