Attention Parents! Please click on this link for information on Virtual School starting on Monday, 3/30. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xoIvTYlxhxIMOIWnahtVX-vc3i0nS6k5tk1CGuLAl1o/edit
TES Monthly Newsletter: https://tfe.leeschools.net/our_families/newsletters
Link to School Flyers: https://app.peachjar.com/flyers/all/schools/65111
Class Wish List: Thank you for coming out for Field Day!
Leader In Me - Leadership Picnic: Hadley (Sept), Valeria (Oct), Anthony (Nov), Briana (Dec/Jan), Milan (Feb), Roman (Mar)
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin With The End In Mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek First To Understand Then To Be Understood
7. Sharpen The Saw
Notes to Parents:
- A newsletter will be sent home at the beginning of each week containing homework, vocabulary words, academics for the week, Student of the Week, AR Goal Tracker, upcoming dates, Leadership Luncheon, and any other information that needs to be communicated home.
- Take a look at your child's planner each night. Please initial at the bottom after you have verified homework has been completed and looked over the day's events. It is a great place to jot a quick note or write a question for me.
Please write in your child's planner if he/she has a different way of going home than normal (including clubs). It helps greatly to keep from any issues arising at dismissal time. Thanks!
- Your child may bring a healthy snack for morning snack time and a water bottle labeled with his/her name on it for PE.
AR Celebration Qualifications:
- Meet Quarterly goal with an 85% average = Celebrations
*Celebrations can be games, movie, treat, etc.
Students not meeting their quarterly goal will have the opportunity to read, take AR tests, conference with teacher, or visit Media Center for book selection.
As always, please contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns!