Welcome Students and Parents!!
Face Covering Information for the 21-22 School Year:
Masks are voluntary for the 2021-22 school year
We encourage visitors who are not vaccinated to wear a mask and social distance while on our campuses. This is especially important indoors and in crowded settings, when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
If a mask is worn it must adhere to the Student Code of Conduct, which states: “Apparel, emblems, insignias, badges or symbols that promote the use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other illegal activity are prohibited."
• Students will be reminded of personal hygiene recommendations through announcements and posters throughout the building.
• Hand sanitizer stands will be at high traffic areas for student and staff use. Students will be encouraged to bring personal hand sanitizer.
• Students will be reminded to wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
• Students will bring their own PERSONAL water bottles to school pre-filled with water. School may provide water cups to use with the water fountains inside the classrooms.
*The School District of Lee County may change these policies at their discretion.
Bus Number and Stop Information:
EPIC Class Code -
TES Monthly Newsletter: https://tfe.leeschools.net/our_families/newsletters
Link to School Flyers: https://app.peachjar.com/flyers/all/schools/65111
Class Wish List:
Leader In Me -
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin With The End In Mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek First To Understand Then To Be Understood
7. Sharpen The Saw
Notes to Parents:
- A newsletter will be sent home at the beginning of each week containing homework, academics for the week, Student of the Week, AR Goal Tracker, upcoming dates, and any other information that needs to be communicated home.
- Take a look at your child's planner each night. Please initial at the bottom after you have verified homework has been completed and looked over the day's events. It is a great place to jot a quick note or write a question for me.
Please write in your child's planner if he/she has a different way of going home than normal (including clubs). It helps greatly to keep from any issues arising at dismissal time. Thanks!
- Your child may bring a healthy snack (for themselves only) for morning snack time and a water bottle labeled with his/her name on it for PE.
As always, please contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns!