My email is email@example.com
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,
This will be a challenging time for all of us. I will be adjusting my plans as best as I can to accomidate you all. Assessments that were planned for the week of 3/16 will be taken online, but a day later to allow for some more review. To eliminate any confusion, when we return, I am asking students to please follow these giudelines:
- Daily assignments should be done in your Math Notebook with the date and title of the assignment. For example: "3/16 Textbook p. 403 - #1-14" or "3/19 7.7 Practice Sheet". Work does not need to be submitted unless specified.
- For any online assessments (quiz or test), PLEASE DO ALL THE WORK on paper. This should be done in your notebook, dated and labeled. For example, " 3/20 Quiz 7.1 - 7.4 ". Problems should be numbered.
- Daily assignments, homeowrk and assessments will all be counted for 3rd trimester grades.
- Understand, I will be flexible and considerate to this new way of teaching and learning. Please follow procedure as we usually do. This is new to me too!
- Be healthy and safe. I will be keeping you all in my prayers......xoxo
Please refer to the tab that says your Math Class
Daily Assignments, Homework and Assessments