5th Grade ELA &
Last updated 5/18/20
JPE You TUBE channel
Assignments for Week 9 (May 18 - May 22):
NO WORK IS BEING GRADED AT THIS TIME
1. ELA Escape Room- post your name in GC once you escape
2. Figurative Language slides - GC assignment
3. DOL- Week 30
4. End of Year Brochure - Google classroom - Turn in by Friday
5. Escape to Summer Escape Room
1. French Indian War- Escape Room - Post your name in GC once you escape
2. SS Unit 5 - French Indian War Website links
Moby Max - 30 mins each day
Mon- Reading Skills Literature
Tues- Social Studies
Wed- Reading Skills Informational
Fri - Game time
GREAT ONLINE RESOURCES/LESSONS:
Moby Max: https://www.mobymax.com/signin
Discovery Ed: https://app.discoveryeducation.com/learn/signin
Flipgrid - kidder3296
Graded paper folders (RED) go home on Wednesday. Please review the papers with your child and sign/return the folder, along with all the papers, back to school the next day.
Read Read Read ~ Read with your child as much as you can.
This special time is critical to successful literacy development !
** Students should complete any work that was not completed in class.
It is their responsibility to remember to bring their books home for extra practice.
For Homework Help - www.HomeworkLa.org
Department Of Education Website - http://www.doe.state.la.us/testing/ -
Resources For Parents and Students
12555 Brown Road
Denham Springs, LA 70726
To schedule a conference, send me an email or call the office (665-4079). I will get back to you as soon as I can.