Hello! I am so excited to begin a brand new year! Here's a little bit about myself:
- This is my 21st year of teaching - all here at our Swift-Slaybaugh Campus!
- I have taught both Kindergarten and First Grade.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Family and Community Services from the University of Delaware and my Master of Education degree from Wilmington University.
- I have two boys: Ryen-16, and Tyler-12. We have a dog, Cody; and a new cat, Sammy.
- I love to spend time outside and I love to listen to music.
- I LOVE what I do, and I am here to make Kindergarten a GREAT year!