Mrs. Garza's Class Rules
- Follow directions quickly, the first time they are given.
- Respect your teachers, peers, and your surroundings.
- Raise your hand for permission to speak or leave your seat.
- Keep hands, feet,and all other objects to yourself.
- Be positive, polite,and work together as a TEAM.
Virtual School Class Rules
- Find a quiet area, free from distractions for virtual learning.
- Once class has started, students will be counted tardy/absent if they have not logged on after five minutes.
- Use your real first and last name as your screen name on the Zoom meeting. DO NOT USE NICKNAMES!!!
- Students should be dressed appropriately in clothing conducive to learning.
- Eating and drinking should be avoided during the Zoom sessions.
- Follow all class rules and directions from the teacher. Virtual students will receive conduct grades which will be kept track of in Class Dojo.
- Treat your Zoom time as though your were actually in the classroom.