WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OUR CLASROOM THIS WEEK?
ELA - Lesson 17
- We will be reading informational text entitled "Tops and "The Albertosaurus Mystery", which is about a how scientists used fossils to answer questions about how dinsaurs lived
- Spelling - Words with /j/ and /s/ like space and large
- Grammar - Adjectives that compare. Refer to the study guide and optional sheets sent home on Monday to help your child prepare for Friday's grammar quiz.
- Writing - Students will be completing a writing assignment in which they picture themselves as an Olympic athlete
- We are finishing up Topic 9 called "Fluently Add and Subtract within 1,000". In the chapter, students will be learning to estimate sums and differences as well as add and subtract 3-digit numbers with and without regrouping.
- Students will be tested on Topic 9 next Tuesday (2/27) or Wednesday (2/28).
Gym class is on Thursdays and Fridays so please remember to wear sneakers!
Email me with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org