It is so exciting to be part of your learning community! I am really looking forward to the work we will do together around curriculum, instruction and assessment (CIA).
Working together for TWC,
What does a Curriculum Director do?
Work in collaboration with Staff and Administration to:
- Lead development of District curriculum, instructional programs, and assessment
- Plan and coordinate systematic development and implementation of academic programs
- Coordinate Skill Blocks
- Develop Staff In-service
- Chair the RtI Facilitation Team
- What do we want students to know, understand, and demonstrate?
- How will we know if they know, understand and are able to do?
- What will we do to lead the students to knowing, understanding, & demonstrating?
- What will we do if they don't know it?
- What will we do if they already know it?
Tracy's Vision & Beliefs Self3.pdf