Welcome to Third Grade!
Ms. Lisa Tomaiolo
- Each student should be reading an AR book every night. If your child is not bringing an AR book home, please contact me.
- Please check and sign your child's planner every day as this is where the students will write down their homework. The planners are also a great way for me to communicate with parents. Please write me a note if you have any questions or concerns or if anything changes regarding how your child goes home from school etc.
- Money: Please send any money to school in an envelope or a plastic baggie. It must be labeled with the child's name and what the money is to be used for. Before/After Care payments are to be given to the before/after care room and are not to be sent in to school with your child.
- Dismissal: Please notify me, in writing, and/or contact the office if there are any changes in the way your child will go home. If I do not have a note or the office does not notify me, your child will go home in the normal manner.
- Dress code: Since students will have PE every other day and recess every day, closed-toe shoes MUST be worn. Any student not wearing closed-toe shoes will be sent the office for a change of shoes.